17th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Sir,
My name Alok Nigam. I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering in this year. I want to study B.Tech in ECE from IGNOU. Can you please tell me that how Diploma holder can get admission in IGNOU? Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  6. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  7. How to study MBA through IGNOU? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  9. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  12. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Whether IGNOU is AICTE approved to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Total course fee of this Diploma course?
  14. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  17. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
19th May 2015, 06:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

You will have to appear for the Lateral Entry Test(LET) and you will be able to use the marks that you will get in the Examination to get yourself admitted to the course of B.Tech from IGNOU.
So just appear for the LET Test and you will have every chance of getting admission to the course of B.Tech in ECE from IGNOU.
So just start preparing for the LET Examination as it will be of great help for you start your preparation quickly.
You will be admitted to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course as you will be given admission via the Lateral Entry Program of IGNOU.
29th September 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Sir,
My name kishor rathod. I have completed my Diploma in electrical Engineering in this 2007 year. I want to study B.Tech in electrical from IGNOU. Can you please tell me that how Diploma holder can get admission in IGNOU? Please help me sir.
30th May 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed MBA.I want to do deploma in electronic and communications.May I eligible to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?