25th July 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to do in ITI for PGDCA holder and Commerce graduate?

I have done PGDCA and a graduate in Commerce. Now I am planning to do ITI course. Kindly tell me which are the specializations in ITI I can join now? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

26th July 2016, 02:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to do in ITI for PGDCA holder and Commerce graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done PGDCA and a graduate in Commerce. Now I am planning to do ITI course. Kindly tell me which are the specializations in ITI I can join now? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

There are various specializations available in ITI. The candidate can do many ITI course after PGDCA and Commerce graduation. The list of specializations given below;
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Carpenter
Data Entry Operator
Desk top publishing
Draughtsman Civil
Draughtsman Mechanical
Electrician
Fitter
Instrument Mechanic
Machinist
Moulder
Plumber
Turner
Welder
Wireman
Mechanic Radio and Television
Stenography English
Driver cum Mechanic Light Motor Vehicle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?