28th October 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Aviation jobs after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I want to know can I join Aviation jobs? Will I get a job at the Airport?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Which jobs should I prefer after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Air force after completing diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  9. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. What course I should do further after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  12. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  13. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  14. How to join Indian Army after completing electrical and electronics engineering
  15. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Aviation sector after B.E(Electrical and electronics)?
  18. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
2nd June 2017, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Aviation jobs after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Yes, you can join Aviation based jobs after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to get jobs in Aviation sector.

You may apply for AAI (Airport Authority of India) and other such aviation based jobs based on Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

But in general, candidates from Diploma background are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. So candidates from Bachelor Degree are certainly eligible to apply for this aviation recruitment's.

>> I suggest you to do Graduation in the same stream in order to be eligible for getting jobs in Aviation field.
13th May 2022, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Aviation jobs after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

How can i join airways after 12th
15th May 2022, 02:00 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Aviation based jobs after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

An electrical engineer designs, tests and develops products and systems that are powered by electricity. In the aviation industry this can consist of all powered systems including avionics and flight control systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?