23rd December 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Air force after completing diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering?

Sir, I finished my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. How to join in Air Force and where I can get the application . Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Air Force or Army after Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  2. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  4. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  5. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  8. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. Is there vacancy in Indian Air Force after diploma?
  10. Eligibility for air force after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force? I am pursuing final year engineering in electrical and electronics stream
  14. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  16. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
25th December 2015, 10:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Air force after completing diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering?

To join in Indian Air force, the candidate must have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for NDA examination through online by visiting UPSC official website http://upsconline.nic.in/.
16th July 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Air force after completing diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering?

Sir, I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering. So now I want to join air force but my age is 21. So plz suggest me for my future
6th April 2022, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir polytechnic diploma se airforce me kaise jaye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?