20th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I join diploma in Architect after passing 10th with 84.15%?

my 10th persentage is84.15 and i joined diploma in architech....please tell me how to do it

3rd August 2012, 07:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join diploma in Architect after passing 10th with 84.15%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my 10th persentage is84.15 and i joined diploma in architech....please tell me how to do it

There are various Institutions which offers Diploma program in Architecture for Students who have passed the Xth Standard. Candidate who have passed their Xth with Mathematics, Science and English are eligible to pursue the program. The required percentage of marks vary, however one must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in order to be considered eligible for admission in most of the recognized Institutions. The duration of the program is three years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering the Diploma program in Architecture:

Lovely Professional University

Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur

Acharya Polytechnic, Bangalore

Teerthanker Mahaveer University

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions or may other of concern.
19th February 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join diploma in Architect after passing 10th with 84.15%?

www.punjabteched.com
6 colleges in punjab offering diploma in arch at chd /punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?