30th September 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i study 12th while pursuing Diploma alongside?

I am a student of 4th sem diploma of computer science. I also want to do class 12th as well because i want to increase my qualification. But i have heard that i can not do so because this is illegal. Can i do it or not? Please guide me .

Related Questions:
  1. Can we study NIT after pursuing diploma in computer science
  2. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  3. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  4. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  5. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  6. List of colleges which offer correspondence Architecture Diploma course in Mumbai?
  7. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I do 12th std for joining B.Tech(Automobile engineering)? I left my 12th study after an accident but wish to pursue it now
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  11. Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is time consuming if completed 12th Commerce and aspiring MBA?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  13. Can I join CWA after passing 10+3 diploma? Is diploma equal to 12th study?
  14. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Microbiology for Biotechnology Diploma student?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  17. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  18. Can I do DMLT course after graduation in arts with a long gap in studies?
30th September 2015, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study 12th while pursuing Diploma alongside?

There is NIOS option for you if you want to pursue 12th alongside your diploma in computer science. NIOS is accepted everywhere and it a recognized qualification.

If you want to pursue regular schooling then it will be difficult because diploma in computer science is also a regular course.
1st October 2015, 01:43 PM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Can i study 12th while pursuing Diploma alongside?

Hi friend,

You cannot do these two courses simultaneously,it is not possible to do 12th class along with Diploma course because this is illegal according to rules and regulations of Indian Education System.My friend have 12th Standard along with Diploma,but he has done private 12th.

If you really want to do 12th along with Diploma,then you need to it in private,you cannot get attendance at two regular study at one time.

All the best
2nd October 2015, 12:47 PM
Jitu888

Default Re: Can i study 12th while pursuing Diploma alongside?

Hello,
You can not study 12th while pursuing diploma alongside.

To get admission for 12th, you need to give a leaving certificate of secondary school to 12th college which is already you given to your diploma college & you cannot get it from there while you studying in that institute.

So, you cannot do this. You can only appear for one course at a time.

But you can show the duplicate leaving certificate of secondary school to higher secondary school (12th, then it's illegal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?