2nd June 2011, 07:54 PM
shriyar92

Should I do 12th std for joining B.Tech(Automobile engineering)? I left my 12th study after an accident but wish to pursue it now

hi. I had to discontinue my 12th after an accident 2 yrs back. I've finished my 11th. I wish to do automobile engg.. But is it possible if i take up diploma courses or should i finish my 12th for pursuing engg.? What should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after 12th to become a CA? Which all difficulties I will have to face?
  2. Can I pursue 12th again with PCB from NIOS board?
  3. Am I eligible for Cognizant job having 5 years gap after 12th?
  4. Is it possible to pursue CA after 10th standard without doing 12th? -- [New]
  5. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  6. Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations?
  7. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  8. How to study engineering after completing 12th in Kerala state?
  9. Lost my Left Eye in an Accident : Can I become an IPS officer?
  10. Direct admission in 12th BSEB is possible after 11th from CBSE?
  11. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  12. Which type of government jobs can be applied after MSc in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  14. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year?
  16. Last date of registration of Jharkhand Academic Council? What is the syllabus for the same?
  17. Should I start preparation for UPSC exam along with B.Sc if completed 12th? What are the other opportunities if not selected in UPSC?
  18. What should I pursue after finishing 12th standard to become an IAS officer

18th June 2015, 11:37 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I do 12th std for joining B.Tech(Automobile engineering)? I left my 12th study after an accident but wish to pursue it now

Both options are good but if you continue your studies in school it saves you one precious year because diploma in automobile is of three years course in that manner you will get admission in second year in Btech or if you can take admission in 12th class then you can directly take admission in Btech in that manner your one precious year saves , already you lost your 2 precious years so don't waste one more
First of all contact to the schools in which you have any personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school or contact to the deputed schools of your city they will also provides you admission in their school because they just wanna fill up their seats if both options fails then one and only option save your one year that is NIOS board National institute of Open Schooling provides you admission in 12th class direct;y on the behalf of 10th class results

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?