22nd September 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?

Dear Sir,

My daughter has cleared B.Com with 46.78% from South Gujarat University, Surat. She wish to join course of PG Diploma in Banking & Finance. Can my daughter get admission in your Institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  2. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  3. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  5. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  6. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  7. Entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai for B.Com graduate?
  8. Is there scope for ICWA after 3 years from now? Should I do plain B.Com or B.Com in Marketing or Finance?
  9. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  11. Is Maths necessary in Commerce?
  12. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  13. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  14. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  15. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  17. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  18. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
15th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?

i wish to joint in diploma banking course , i passed b.com ,but now diploma in banking form submitted , or semester started should i joint mid of semester?
31st January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?

my age is 27yrs,b.com-46%,can i join deploma or other cources,is their is any upper age limit for private bank employees?
15th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir in ssc i had got pass class, in hsc I had got 57.50% and in TYb.com I had got 43% can I do diploma in banking&Finance
8th August 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm class 12 pass student is it possible to get admissions in pg diploma banking course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?