31st January 2011, 08:02 PM
nehagarde

Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?

I am in 33 years, i completed my B.Com and also appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance. Can i eligibe for the banks PO exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  2. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  3. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  4. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  5. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  6. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  7. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  8. Am I eligible for Group I or Group II exam if I am 24 years old, B.Com graduate with diploma in Banking and Finance? What is the career prospect in Group I and Group II?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  10. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  11. What is the age limit to appear for bank exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  13. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  14. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  15. Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?
  16. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  17. How to appear for bank exams? What is the eligibility criteria followed for private banks? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
2nd February 2011, 08:34 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?

Sir,
I would like to tell you that you are not eligible for appering PO Exams, Because Age Limit Is between 21- 30 year, you can apply in private banks. you will get good opportunities there.

All D best
3rd February 2011, 09:58 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?

Dear friend,

The age criteria for a candidate is between 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates, and 3 years for OBC candidates.

So if you belong to any of these categories, you can get a chance to appear in the bank PO exams.

Good luck!!
5th February 2011, 09:21 PM
sabarish28

As your out of bound of age limit even though relaxations considered

it is my opinion it is better to try for private companies as po's they too have opportunity

$$$$ all the best
9th February 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

If diploma in finanancial accounting from youth computer training centre is eligible to apply bank PO exam?
16th February 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
am Raja,am studied diploma in computer technology scored 76% marks.it's 10 2 2 (am completing my diploma after 2 ) am eligible apply for the IOB & Andhra bank PO exam,kindly clarify am awaiting for your valuable reply

Best Regards ,
Raja P
16th February 2011, 05:20 PM
rajuctech

Sir,
am Raja, i did diploma in computer technology it's two year course (Actually it's 3 year am completed my +2 do it two year) (10 +2+2) am eligible for apply the IOB and Andhra b ank Po exam kindly clarify my doubt

Am awaiting for your valuable reply

Best Regards,
Raja P
18th February 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i m raju i m pursuing b.com t.y and i m also pursuing a cba (complete business accountant ) courrse from iijt. am i eligible for bank po or clark
10th March 2011, 10:37 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

Eligiblity criteria may vary from bank to bank so see the details of notification of bank you are applying for.
11th March 2011, 10:21 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

Eligibility for Bank PO exams are as shown: -

1. For General candidates = 21 Years to 30 Years,
2. For OBC candidates = 21 Years to 33 Years,
3. For SC / ST candidates = 21 Years to 35 Years

Good Luck
15th March 2011, 11:37 PM
Aman Sapra

I am Sorry but you are not eligible for Bank Exams.
The minimum age required for Bank Exams is 21 years and Maximum age required is 30 years as on 1.1.2011.
As you are of 33 years of age,So,I am afraid you are not eligible for Bank Exams...
27th March 2011, 01:25 AM
kkanika_14

Smile Re: Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?

I am really sorry friend...........
You are not eligible.
You don't satisfy the conditions of age limit.

Age limit is from 21 to 30 years and your age is 33 years.

But Don't Worry.........

Try for another field.
2nd May 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th but i scored 46% in 12th and in 10th 43%.and i have done diploma from ICFE in financial accounting. i have knowledges of softwares tally(accounts), genius(income tax) busy and visual pay related to accounts.
In accounting i scored A grade. got the certificate.(ISO Certified)
can i apply for bank clerical exams.
awaiting your reply......
19th May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diplomo in commercial practice i.e., (10 3) and now I am doing my final year b.com. I wanted to know that how come i take banking exam.? Is I am eligible to take banking exam?
26th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

now i have joined b com bank mangement wht is the course tht is shall do after this?
30th May 2011, 07:00 PM
stranger351

Yes you are eligible for bank exams the eligibility criteria is
Eligibility for SBI bank PO examination is graduation........
A graduate person with minimum 65% marks in graduation will apply for the SBI bank PO examination....
some banks have the minimum qualification is 12th but i think in SBI the minimum qualification is graduation so if you are graduate then you will be able to apply for the SBI bank....
31st May 2011, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehagarde View Post
i am in 33 years, i completed my b.com and also appearing a diploma in banking and finance. Can i eligibe for the banks po exams?
only graduate are applicable for this post.

Age criteria for bank po exam

1)for general 21-30
2)for obc 21-33
3)for sc/st 21 -35

you are graduate but your age now 33.so if you sc/st candidate then you are applicable for bank po exam.

Best of luck
4th July 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation in science with 49% and after that i have done my LLB with 62% can i apply for bank po as i have to apply for bank po with my LLB degree .Because the eligibility to apply for bank po is above 55% in graduation.So am i eligible to apply with my LLB degree.
9th August 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir mere 12th mein english ,eco,a/c ,math,physical education ,business studies subjects thay math mein clear nahin kar pai thi to mjhe janna h clerical exam ke liye in sbka aggregate nikala jaega ya math subjects ko chodkar plz tell me or clerical exam mein to atleast 60% hone chahiye na?
22nd August 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% in b.com ,may i appear in bank p.o. exam
23rd August 2011, 11:45 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehagarde View Post
I am in 33 years, i completed my B.Com and also appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance. Can i eligibe for the banks PO exams?
Eligibility for Bank PO:

Candidates appearing for the exam must have a citizenship in India.

Candidates must have a age limit of 21-30 years.

Candidates must have a degree from a recognized university and should have 60% aggregate.You may check the details for the bank you are applying as it may change from bank-bank.

Candidates must surely know about computers and should have a knowledge on MS Office.

Yes you can apply for the exam as you have done a degree in B.com and as per the education qualification,you satisfy it refer the other criteria's and check whether you are eligible.
6th December 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir... i am rishe.. i had completed my 12th with 87.5% and 10th with 80.5%... now i am studying second year BE computer science Engineering... now my age is 20... can i have the eligibility for bank exams.. can you please tell me procedure for the appearance of bank exams..
17th June 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done Ty b.com in accounting & finance for which bank exams am I elegible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?