23rd September 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering with Madhyamik certificate without any entrance exam?

Hello Sir/madam,
Can I do Diploma in Civil Engineering course with my Madhyamik first division certificate but without appearing any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  3. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  5. Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Delhi?
  7. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Can I do civil engineering from IGNOU after passing Madhyamik with 50% marks?
  9. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?
  10. How can I get admission to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering being a Site In-charge ITI holder?
  11. Distance Diploma in Civil engineering from IASE university is not being accepted?
  12. Requirements of Grades in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary to study and enhance career in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  15. Civil Engineering diploma or certification course?
  16. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
4th December 2015, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering with Madhyamik certificate without any entrance exam?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course, the candidate must have completed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Some states conducts entrance examinations like POLYCET, JEXPO, etc., for offering admission to Diploma course whereas some states offers direct admission to Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks. So, if your state does not conducts any entrance examination for offering admission to Diploma course, you can get direct admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering with Madyamik Certificate even without appearing in any entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?