11th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Requirements of Grades in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary to study and enhance career in Automobile Engineering?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what Grades are require in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary for career opportunity in Automobile Engineering? Is there any requirement of Madhyamik grades for studying Automobile Engineering?

Related Questions:
18th August 2015, 12:07 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements of Grades in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary to study and enhance career in Automobile Engineering?

Admission in various Engineering courses is done through various Joint Entrance Examination like IITJEE, AIEEE and state level Engineering Joint Entrance Examination.
To appear in the Engineering examinations a candidate should pass class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
To appear in the ITT JEE examination one should score at least 60% marks in 10+2. For AIEEE the candidate should pass with at least 50% marks in 10+2.
For these examinations the candidate should be in between 17 years to 25 years of age.
A candidate can appear maximum two times in two consecutive years in the IIT JEE examination.

All The Best.
24th July 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements of Grades in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary to study and enhance career in Automobile Engineering?

I stay in Maharashtra i want to know the syllabus of madhymic and the number of papers with allocation of total marks per subject as my servant would be appearing for the same in Dec 2018 or February 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?