22nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Delhi?

Sir,
I want some information about Civil Engineering Diploma course. I want to study this Diploma course in Delhi and I belongs to Delhi. Can you please let me know the entrance exam which I have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  2. Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  7. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  8. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  11. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  13. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  15. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  16. What course I can do after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  18. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
23rd July 2015, 07:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Delhi?

Yes, being the Diploma holder you are eligible to pursue the Civil engineering. But you need to qualify in the LET examination. LET stands for the Lateral Entry Test the examination is conducted by the different university and the state government to take the admission in the different colleges.

The eligibility to appear for the most of examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the diploma in the discipline they want to pursue the degree.
* Candidate must have scored at least 65% aggregate.

So you need to appear and qualify in the examination to get the admission in the degree course.

Different university and the colleges conduct the separate examination to get the admission in their colleges. The application, entrance test and the admission are conducted in the month of June and July.
24th July 2015, 03:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Delhi?

You must appear in the Delhi CET Examination to get admission to the course of Civil Engineering in the Diploma Engineering Colleges in and around Delhi.
Once you are able to crack the Delhi CET Examination you will be eligible to take admission to the course of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?