21st February 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in electronics engineering?

I have completed my diploma in electronics engineering.

Now I am confused that should I go for b.tech or do a vocational course and get a job? I have none to guide me. Please help me. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
26th February 2015, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in electronics engineering?

It is best to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Electronics Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics Engineering because, you can find very less job opportunities after completion of Diploma course and even if you find a job, you will be paid very less package. So, it is best to pursue B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
26th February 2015, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The best course that you can do after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering is "B.Tech/ B.E in Electronics Engineering" course. Yes kindly consider my words, you may find good career after completion of B.Tech/ B.E (ECE) course for sure. Diploma qualification is basically considered as an under graduate course which, cannot fetch you good number of jobs. Kindly come out of confusion first that what to do? whether B.Tech/ Vocational course/ job. The best course I strongly suggest you is B.Tech/ B.E (ECE) after Diploma (ECE). Of course, you can do short term courses while pursuing B.E/ B.Tech also to enhance your knowledge. Remember, the greater the qualifying degree the more the number of job opportunities available. With this qualification, you can apply for Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited, BEL, Power Grid, NTPC, SAIL, IOCL, ONGC, BPCL, GAIL, Genco, and private based electronic companies.
20th September 2017, 11:22 PM
Member+

Now you are just only diploma holder that's why if you going to do job starting salary is very low in private sector and less than number of vacancy government sector. So I think, you are going to higher studies like btech.
25th September 2017, 08:00 PM
Member+

After completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. I think you going to higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?