9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information Security?

Sir, I am confused about my education. I want to do MS but I did Advanced Diploma in Information Security after my 3 years full time diploma course. So, I am eligible or not to do MS in this condition?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology?
  3. List of colleges to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Advanced Computing?
  5. Best institutes to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security course?
  6. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  7. Graduation from JNU having percentage in 12th between 80-90?
  8. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  9. Hacking or network security course from IGNOU
  10. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  11. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  13. What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Information Security?
  14. Is there any advanced diploma course available in Information Technology from IGNOU?
  15. How to apply for M.Sc Cyber Forensic and Information Security course at Center Of Advanced Digital Forensic Chennai under Madras University?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  17. Fee structure for CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for JEE Advanced for Diploma student? What are the subjects in JEE Advanced for Diploma student?
17th April 2018, 11:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information Security?

In order to be eligible for any MS course in the relevant field, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree course in the same. Since, you have not completed your Bachelors degree course, you are not eligible to opt for the MS course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MS course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?