2nd March 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and now want to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security. Please send me list of colleges for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  2. Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information Security?
  3. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  4. Complete information about CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  6. Which course would be suitable for me as per my job profile?
  7. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Communication and Computer Networking Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List institutes in Bangalore for doing Networking internship?
  9. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  10. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  11. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  12. List of government recognized colleges to study PG Diploma in Ethical Hacking & Information Security? Details regarding admission?
  13. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Advanced Computing?
  15. List of colleges in India to study M.Sc Advanced Computer Science? Entrance exams available for admission?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  17. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  18. Possibility to do Networking course along with job for a Diploma holder?
9th April 2018, 05:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security

List of colleges offering Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security:-

CloudNet
Address: Howrah Maidan SBI, Grand Trunk Rd, Kadam Tala, Kolkata, West Bengal 711101
Phone: 098316 97980

APTECH LEARNING
Address: APTECH LEARNING, N.B.TOWER, 3RD FLOOR, NAYAPALLI,, NEXT TO RAJDHANI GAS,, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751012
Phone: 098611 21355

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2953 5438

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

C M S Computer Institute
Address: Lattice Bridge Rd, India, Periyar Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, India, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
Phone: 044 4211 7792

Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research
Address: Floor- 1,2,3,4,7, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony, Pune, Maharashtra 411016
Phone: 020 2567 5602
10th April 2018, 06:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security

Lists of colleges offering Advanced Diploma in Computer Networking and Security are:-

All India Institute of Management Studies, Tamil Nadu
Anjuman-E-Islam Akbar Peerbhoy College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
IFTM University, Moradabad
Institute for Technology and Management, Chennai
International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?