13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Benefits available through studying PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology?

I am doing B.Sc in Audiology and interested to do PG Diploma instead of M.Sc, in the field of Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology. Can you tell me what kind of benefits are available through this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Mould Technology in Rehab Council of India?
  2. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  3. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  4. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?
  5. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  6. Which stream should i choose in 12th for government jobs being a Hearing loss patient?
  7. Are there any correspondence courses for Handicap Child after 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  10. Ear hearing loss of 50% is enough to be eligible for physical handicapped? -- [New]
  11. Am i in Physically Handicap category if i can only hear with one ear? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does it mean I am physically handicapped if I have an hearing machine in my ear?
  13. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  14. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  15. Will I be rejected in medical test for Wipro if I have problem with my ear?
  16. Diploma in Plastics and Mould Technology student can get admission in B.Tech Petrochemical or Petroleum engineering through lateral entry?
  17. Benefits of studying Diploma in Theology for B.A. student?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
2nd September 2017, 09:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Benefits available through studying PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Sc in Audiology and interested to do PG Diploma instead of M.Sc, in the field of Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology. Can you tell me what kind of benefits are available through this course?

As you have done B.SC in audiology and want to do post graduate diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology, then here below are details regarding PG diploma course:-

Benefits for PG diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Module Technology:-

>> Beneficial for candidates interested in studying about hearing loss, Diagnosis techniques of hearing disability which includes middle ear, Inner ear and nervous system.

>> Student is trained to develop expertise in amplification devices such as hearing aids, Cochlear implants and other hearing impairment etc.

Employment Areas:-

>> Healthcare office.

>> Government and private hospitals.

>> Rehabilitation center.

>> Clinics and health center.

>> Audiology pathology.

>> Research and educational institutes.

>> Community care center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?