14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is the PG Diploma in Management course best for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Should I study any PG Diploma course related to Mathematics?

I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and now want to study PG Diploma in Management course. Is it good decision for me? Should I study any PG Diploma course related to Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. List of PG Diploma courses related to Mathematics field
  2. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering course for BSc(Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) graduate? -- [New]
  4. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  5. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  6. If I have interest in Maths which branch of engineering should I select? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Diploma courses available in Statics after B.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to study and best colleges?
  8. Any PG degree in Maths related to BSc, B.Ed Mathematics? Which universities offer the course in Tamilnadu?
  9. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management for Mathematics graduate?
  10. Which all post graduation are based on Maths which will give good job opportunities in future?
  11. Can I complete Architecture Diploma course within 2 years being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  12. Study in mathematics in abroad after diploma and B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  14. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  16. Diploma course in Homeopathy after completing B.Sc in mathematics with 4 papers pending?
  17. Projects related on Mathematics which provide Scholarships for BSc. Mathematics
  18. Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending?
18th October 2017, 04:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the PG Diploma in Management course best for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Should I study any PG Diploma course related to Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and now want to study PG Diploma in Management course. Is it good decision for me? Should I study any PG Diploma course related to Mathematics?

Yes, post graduate diploma in management is good option for you to go for further studies after completing your B.SC degree in mathematics. Here below are details regarding PG diploma course in management:-

>> To apply for post graduate diploma in management applicant must have done graduation form government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in management is 2 years.

Specializations in Post Graduate Diploma in Management:-

>> Financial management.

>> Human resource management.

>> Operation management.

>> International business.

>> Information system.

>> Marketing management.

List of Post graduate Diploma Courses Related to Mathematics Stream:-
Here below are some post graduate diploma courses for which you can apply after having bachelors degree in mathematics:-

:- Post Graduate diploma in Statistics.

:- Post graduate diploma in Computational mathematics.

:- Post graduate diploma in Actuarial science.

:- Post graduate diploma in mathematical education.

So these are the best post graduate diploma courses related to mathematical stream.
18th October 2017, 10:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the PG Diploma in Management course best for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Should I study any PG Diploma course related to Mathematics?

It is very good to hear that you want to study further after the completion of your Graduation with Mathematics.
Definitely you can opt for the Post Graduate Diploma course in Management after the completion of your Graduation, there is no problem in it. If you are interested in Management field and want to proceed further in Management line, then you can do the course. Otherwise, according to me, you should opt for the PG Diploma course related to Mathematics.
18th October 2017, 11:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I don't think the PG Diploma in Management course would be good choice for you as you are from Mathematics background, so you should opt for PG Diploma course related to Mathematics.
However if you are interested to opt for PG Diploma in Management then you can go for it.
Those who have completed bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do PG Diploma in Management course.
After completion of PG Diploma in Management course, you can work as a Manager, Retailing Manager, Hotel & Catering Manager, Public Relation Officer, Tourism Manager, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?