7th December 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Career after diploma in IT?

I have completed Diploma in IT. Please give me advice for after Diploma career. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

8th December 2015, 12:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career after diploma in IT?

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the further education for getting a good pay scaled job. Being a diploma holder you will get a job with only 15000 rupees per month. Also there is very fair chance to get promoted with only diploma holder.

As you want my advice so i think that you should continue your study in the same stream. After completion of your graduation you should apply for the job.

Some of the good companies for you are :

TOPS Technologies Indore

Address: Scheme No 114, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Phone:098260 29469

Srisasoft - Generating needs....

Address: LG-42, Central Mall, Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Phone:0731 408 8446
8th December 2015, 02:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career after diploma in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in IT. Please give me advice for after Diploma career. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

The aspirant can study further B.E or B.Tech in IT, Computer Science, BCA, BBA, BA, BSC or
the aspirant can work in government or private sector companies.

The candidate can study Hotel Management and Catering, Hardware and Networking, Travel and Tourism,
Web Designing and Publishing, Software related courses etc.

The aspirant can work in many government organisations and private organisations as System Administrator,
Apprentice Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Sales Associate, IT Marketing Executive, Network Administrator,
Network Analyst, IT fresher’s etc.

The aspirant can get the job details in the job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?