5th December 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available for Diploma Mechanical student except B.Tech?

Respected Sir,
Recently, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So after that which options are available for my bright future? I don't want to do B.Tech.
With Regards-
Abhay Darbar

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for Diploma Mechanical student except B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  4. Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?
  5. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  6. How to get B.Tech admission after diploma course?
  7. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  8. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the options available after completing diploma?
  10. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  12. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  13. Career options for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  15. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  16. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  18. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
9th December 2015, 01:25 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the options available for Diploma Mechanical student except B.Tech?

As, you are not interested in B.Tech course you are eligible to pursue B.E course from various technical university. You are eligible to get admission in 3rd semester of course.

You are also eligible to get Membership of Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or Member of Indian Institute of Industrial and Training Navi Mumbai.

If, you are interested in jobs you can appear for JE recruitment in different PSU's.
9th December 2015, 05:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for Diploma Mechanical student except B.Tech?

Soon after the completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you can opt for B.Sc course in CS or IT as and when you wish. PG Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or PG Diploma in Advanced Mechanical System is another option for you, if yuou however wish, you can go for it.

Other courses to opt for after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are as follows;

> CNC training.

> CAD/CAM Training.

> Auto CAD.

> Pro/E.

> Catia.

> Ansys.

> PG Safety.

> Boiler Operating Training.

> Fire and Safety courses.

> Piping Design Training, etc.
9th December 2015, 08:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have another option as Bachelor in Engineering course which is also four year course after 10+2. But being diploma holder it will be three year course for you.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by different university for admission. Some of the university for which you can appear is APJ Abdul Kalam University, VTU etc...

Even if you are not interested in higher courses you can appear for different jobs entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?