1st July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in refrigeration Engineering after completion of 10th with 66% marks?

I have passed 10th with 66% marks and now I want to do a diploma in refrigeration can I get a diploma of refrigeration engineering and if yes where can i get this?? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon.

Answer soon plzz....

1st July 2015, 07:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in refrigeration Engineering after completion of 10th with 66% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Refrigeration Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 66% marks from a recognised board. Some colleges offers direct admission by considering 10th standard Board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts entrance examinations for providing admission to Diploma course. Diploma in Refrigeration Engineering is offered in very less number of colleges.

List of Colleges Offering Diploma in Refrigeration Engineering course in India :-
--> AMK Technological Polytechnic College
Address: Chembarambakkam, Tamil Nadu 600069
Phone:044 2681 1834

--> CCMR Polytechnic College
Address: Kuruvady, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613003
Phone:04362 252 088

--> Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology
Address: Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001

--> Kohinoor Technical Institute
Address: 202, A Wing, 2nd Floor, Grace Plaza, Opposite Masjid, S.V.Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102, Phone:022 2677 7043
1st July 2015, 11:34 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in refrigeration Engineering after completion of 10th with 66% marks?

Yes you can do diploma after completion of your 10th standard. After 10th duration of diploma course is of 3 years. For getting admission you need to give a entrance exam. After that you have to do counselling to get a college. Once you get a seat then visit to college campus and complete all formalities related to admission there.

Remember one thing that marks obtain in CET will directly affect your admission in good college. So work hard to get a good score.

Entrance test contains questions related to subjects like :- English, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies etc. So go through syllabus of 9th & 10th class also purchase some good books for CET.
1st July 2015, 12:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to join in diploma in refrigeration Engineering course. Following are some of the colleges, which are offering this course.

MSPVL Polytechnic College
Address: Sivagamipuram, Tamil Nadu

Nachimuthu Polytechnic College
Address: Dr. Mahalingam college of engineering technology, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu

P.A.C.Ramasamy Raja Polytechnic College
Address: PSK Nagar, Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu

R.N. Shetty Rural Polytechnic
Address: Longitude Latitude Details 14.095, 74.49, Murudeshwar, Karnataka
27th August 2015, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

I passed out refrigerator and airconditioning course in 2015 at I.T.I mizoram.aizawl,can i join diploma refrigerator and airconditioning course in A.M.K Polytechnic technologycal college then what is the course duration and how much the hostel fee in per month.please answer
29th August 2015, 12:57 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

yes sir ! of course you can do diploma after the completion of 10th ..
Procedure :-
* Completion of 10th with aggregate percentage (65%).
* Participate in entrance exam for doing diploma course ...
* Based on the rank that you got in exam will decides a college for your admission .
* Participate in counselling and then join in your preferred course go ahead with success ...
11th September 2015, 09:50 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in any stream are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 10th standard from recognized board.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 40% of marks in his/her 10th standard.

These are the criteria for doing Diploma in any stream.

As you got 66% in 10th standard you are eligible for doing Diploma for before that you
have to give the entrance test for Diploma.

Based on your performance in this test you will be allotted a rank.

Then you will undergo we counselling there you ill be allotted seat in your desired college
and desired stream from the list of colleges you have chosen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?