2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the different courses I can take up after completion of diploma in IT?

What are the different courses I can take up after completion of diploma in IT? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me. Awaiting for the answer!

3rd September 2015, 12:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different courses I can take up after completion of diploma in IT?

List of courses after completion of diploma in IT :

1. ACTS Career course
2. .NET Foundation course
3. Java Foundation course
4. Foundation course in IT
5. Microsoft partnership courses
6. Programming Language Courses
3rd September 2015, 11:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different courses I can take up after completion of diploma in IT?

After completion of your three years Diploma in IT course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
11th September 2015, 07:43 PM
DSP@1

The courses which you are eligible to do in your graduation after completing your Diploma in Information Technology are as follows.

-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Information Technology,
-Computer Science and Systems Engineering,
-Electronics and Computer Engineering.

These are the list of courses which you are eligible to do in your graduation after completing your Diploma in Information Technology.

If you are not interested to join B.Tech then you can go for Degree courses like B.Sc,B.A etc,..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?