4th January 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in Diploma Engineering under sports quota?

I have completed 12th and I am state level Football player. Now I want to study Diploma Engineering course. Please tell me is there any chance to get admission in Diploma Engineering under sport quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get sports quota admission in Silambam?
  2. How one can get admission in diploma second year on sports quota?
  3. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  4. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Sports quota in aieee 2010?
  6. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  7. Are there any sports quota in any of the IITs for admission in Engineering courses? -- [New]
  8. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
  10. Procedure for admission in M.Com at Delhi University under sports quota? Is there fee concession under sports quota?
  11. Can I get admission in BESU under sports quota for Engineering course with a rank of 2711?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Arch based on sports quota? Which colleges have sports quota?
  13. How to get into Indian Army under sports quota? What are different sports quota available?
  14. What is the sports quota eligibility criteria to get admission for top government colleges?
  15. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  16. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  17. Air Force Sports Quota
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission for SRCC even being in sports quota?
9th January 2018, 05:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in Diploma Engineering under sports quota?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Diploma course in Engineering on the basis of sports quota. In order to do so, you must have to apply in different colleges offering the said course through sports quota. Apply with all your certificates in order to get admission.
However, you can apply through qualifying in the entrance examination as well as some of the colleges offers admission based on the marks scored in class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the Diploma course in Engineering from different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?