4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?

Sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh and have completed BA English. Now I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English. Please tell me where to apply for it? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  2. What are the different courses in post graduation after B.A in honors English?
  3. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology course? Fees required for it?
  4. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  5. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  6. Whether PGDTE is similar to B.Ed? Can I apply for DSC and Model Schools for English TGT/PGT with PGDTE certificate?
  7. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration? Course detail and fees required for it?
  8. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  9. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  10. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  11. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  12. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  13. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology offered by IGNOU is approved by UGC? When to apply for it? Total fees required for the course?
  14. Which course to opt after B.Com with 48% marks from SOL DU?
  15. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  16. Last date to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  17. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  18. PGDTE Post Graduate Diploma In Teaching English (from English and Forign Languages University) eligible for DSC ? -- [Most Discussed]
8th January 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh and have completed BA English. Now I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English. Please tell me where to apply for it? Fees required for it?

Candidates after completion of BA English can study the Post Graduate Diploma in English Language Teaching in various universities. Duration of the course is one year. PG Diploma in English Language Teaching is available in the following universities:

Regional Institute of English, South India - Official Website

The English and Foreign Languages University, Lucknow Campus - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

The fee for the course differs from one university to another. The fee for the course in Annamalai University is Rs 4,150. The fee for the course in Regional Institute of English, South India is Rs 9,000. Candidates have to contact the college he/she wants to join for exact fee details.
9th January 2018, 01:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?

List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English course:

There are several colleges that are offering this Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English course. They are,

>> Osmania University
http://www.osmania.ac.in/

>> English and Foreign Languages University Lucknow
http://www.eflulucknow.ac.in/

>> Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Maharashtra
http://www.nagpuruniversity.org/rtmnu/home/

>> Khatu Shyam Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi
https://www.ksimt.ac.in/

>> English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/hyderabad.php

As far as my best knowledge is concerned annual fee for doing this course would be around Rs.7,500/- and it may generally varies from institute to institute. Hence, I request you to contact them for fee details before you start to apply for it. According to my view, candidates must have completed Master's Degree in English Literature/ English or Linguists with minimum 55% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for doing this course.
9th January 2018, 06:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English:-

English and Foreign Languages University - Hyderabad Campus
Address: The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2709 8131

Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya - BPSMV
Address: Khanpur Kalan, Haryana 131305
Phone: 01263 283 038

Khatu Shyam Institute of Management and Technology - KSIMT
Address: 511, TC Jaina Tower-III, Block A1, Janakpuri, Near Dholi Piao Rd, Delhi, 110058
Phone: 090691 01021

English and Foreign Languages University - Lucknow Campus
Address: Motimahal Campus, 2 Rana Pratap Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Phone: 0522 261 6073

Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444

Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University - RTMNU
Address: Amravati Road, Ram Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440033
Phone: 0712 658 2525

Sardar Patel University - SPU
Address: Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat 388120
Phone: 02692 226 899

Fee structure of different colleges varies from each other. However, the fees required to pursue the above mentioned course is around Rs. 11000/- to Rs. 15000/-.
The duration of the course is of 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?