15th September 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of working alongside schooling? I have qualified for LLM

i'm i qualified for an llm having made a pass grade in my ll.b degree from a nigerian university in africa. and what are my chances of working alongside schooling. i want to major in petroleum law.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  2. Can I get domicile of UP if I did my schooling upto 10th class from UP and working in PSU?
  3. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  4. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago? -- [New]
  5. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  6. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  7. Selection criteria for Master of Law for B.A.LLB candidate?
  8. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  9. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  11. Difference of 1 year or 2 year LLM course conducted in ILI, Delhi? Whether 1 year LLM candidate can apply for UGC-NET?
  12. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  13. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  14. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Age limit for female to pursue LLM and appear in government jobs?
  16. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  17. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  18. Last 5 years question papers of LLM-CLAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?