9th March 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Which high study course i can do after Diploma in Architecture?

Hi,

I have done 3 years full time diploma course from government polytechnical college in Architecture field. Now i am looking forward to study higher level courses. Kindly suggest me some higher study courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  4. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  7. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  8. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
  10. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  13. Can I complete Architecture Diploma course within 2 years being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Architecture Diploma course?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  16. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  17. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which high study course i can do after Diploma in Architecture?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Architecture, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Arch course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Architecture course can pursue B.Arch course. To get admission in B.Arch course, you must have to appear in NATA examination. By qualifying the examination, you can get admission in first year of four years B.Arch course.
9th March 2016, 10:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Architecture:

Here are the list of courses that are available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Architecture course. Although there are many courses available, the best course which is available as far as my best knowledge is concerned is "B.Arch" course.

>> Bachelor of Architecture in
* Landscape Architecture
* Architecture and Regional Planning
* Building and Construction Management

>> Bachelor of Engineering in Architecture (B.E)

>> Bachelor of Planning

>> Bachelor of Engineering in Construction Technology

>> Bachelor of Technology in
* Urban and Regional Planning
* Architecture Engineering

>> Bachelor of Science in Construction
10th March 2016, 02:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your diploma course in architecture I would like to suggest you to pursue degree course . You can get admission on later entry basis in the degree course. They are a lateral entry exams conducted for admission in bachelor of architecture and you are surely eligible for it.
10th March 2016, 02:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study the B. Arch is a diploma in any stream from recognised college or University with 50% marks.

The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination called NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture.

The admission to the course will be based on the basis of marks scored in Diploma and NATA.

The duration of the course is 5 years for all the students.
10th March 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can go for B.Arch through lateral entry admission being a diploma holder. Just perform well in the concerned lateral entry entrance exam for admission in architecture courses.

Other that this there are not many options because you are a diploma holder. You can get lateral entry in architecture courses only.
10th March 2016, 09:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for higher studies. i.e. you can opt for LEET, JELET entrance examinations and can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Arch course and hence can study further and have a good career ahead.
10th March 2016, 09:13 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can opt for B.Arch course after completion of your Diploma in Architecture and then can go on further to pursue M.Arch course. For that you will however have to appear for LEET entrance examination which is responsible for providing admission to candidates directly to 2nd year of B.Arch course after Diploma. After clearing the examination you will probably be eligible for the course of B.Arch.
11th March 2016, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done 3 years full time diploma course from government polytechnical college in Architecture field. Now i am looking forward to study higher level courses. Kindly suggest me some higher study courses?
The aspirant can study B.E or B.Tech in Architecture, the eligibility to study the course is a pass in Diploma 10+3 with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the Council of Architecture, the name of the examination is NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture). The duration of the course is 5 years. There is no lateral entry scheme in Architecture. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the diploma and NATA. You can study the course in the following institutions like,

You have to contact the college or check the websites for more details.
10th November 2022, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in architecture complete, now i want to admit in B.Sc. in Civil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?