5th September 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from Hyderabad? How much it cost to study this course?

I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from any college of Hyderabad. Please send me list of colleges for it? How much it cost to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  2. List of best colleges of Hyderabad to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  3. List of colleges in Rayalaseema for diploma in aeronautical engineering
  4. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  5. Top colleges in Hyderabad to study Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  10. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  12. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  16. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course
  18. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
7th September 2017, 11:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from Hyderabad? How much it cost to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from any college of Hyderabad. Please send me list of colleges for it? How much it cost to study this course?

Details Regarding Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:-

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering near Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh:-

1). Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management Secunderabad.

2). Bhubaneswar Engineering College.

3). Singhania University Pacheri Bari.

4). Shri Venkateswara University Jyotiba Phule Nagar.

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of Aeronautical Engineering Diploma:- Duration of diploma course is 3 years.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure varies from institute to institute but ranges in between Rs:- 21,500 to Rs:- 25,000/- per year.
8th September 2017, 02:34 AM
Thexpert
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from Hyderabad? How much it cost to study this course?

List of colleges for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad are:
1.Vardhaman College of Engineering.
2. JNTUH college of Engineering.
3. Guru Nanak Engineering College.
4. MLR Institute of Technology, etc.
These are some colleges for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
However the fees structure is differ in every colleges, Around 30000-45000 is fees of these colleges per year.
8th September 2017, 11:58 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Below I have mentioned the names of institutes which offer Aeronautical Engineering course in Hyderabad:
>Indian Institute of Aerospace technology
Address: Sy. No. 158 & 160, Dulapally Road, Kompally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500014
Phone: 093472 53325
>Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering
Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Outer Ring Road, Dundigal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
Phone: 097036 18753
>Dynamic Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
Address: Saleem Nagar Colony, Malakpet Extension, Old Malakpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500036
Phone: 092486 02824
It will cost approximately Rs 180000 to Rs 360000 to do the aforesaid course.
Every college/institute has its own fees structure, so I would advise you to contact the respective college/institute to know the fee details.
8th September 2017, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:-

Dynamic Institutes of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
16-11-1/2, Srinivasa Towers, Adj. Pranathi Junior College, Saleem Nagar, Malakpet
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone : (040) 65602363

M.L.R. Institute of Technology
Dundigal, Qutbullapur Mandal Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone : (08418) 204066,204088

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Dundigal, Quthbullapur Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone : (08418) 257181

N.R.I. Institute of TechnologyKothur,
Srisailam Highway Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Mobile : 9989338483

Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management
(M.L.R)Dudigal Qutbullapur Manda Ranga Reddy Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone : (08418) 255054, 255055

To get the exact details of the fee structure of the above course, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?