24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Is the Diploma Civil and Electrical branch available at Barkatullah University Institute of Technology? When to approach for admission?

I am from Madhya Pradesh and willing to study Diploma Engineering course from Barkatullah University Institute of Technology. Is there any seat available for Civil and Electrical branch? When to approach for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is good for me after scoring 90 marks in MP?
  2. How many top colleges are available in MP?
  3. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  4. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to get admission in M.Sc(IT) in Barkatullah University?
  5. Top 10 BTech colleges available in Bhopal -- [New]
  6. m.tech in instrumentation Colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  8. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech from different branch if I am a Diploma in Leather Technology holder?
  11. Where to apply for Civil Engineering course if I have scored 61 marks in JEE Main exam?
  12. Which college can I get after getting 13498 in GATE in OBC category?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 219 rank in PGECET in EEE stream
  14. List of colleges in which I can apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma course in Jharkhand?
  15. List of best institutes in Delhi for diploma in mechanical or electrical evening batch
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?
  17. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

26th August 2017, 01:01 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is the Diploma Civil and Electrical branch available at Barkatullah University Institute of Technology? When to approach for admission?

Sorry to inform you that Barkatullah University Institute of Technology do not offer Diploma courses in any discipline.
Admission to the students in B.Tech/B.E courses are given by the D.T.E through counselling based on the merit in the PET conducted by V.P.Mandal, Madhya Pradesh.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?