17th August 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Ophthalmology for a candidate who has scored 226 marks in DNB Broad Specialty entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
I have scored 226 marks in DNB Broad Specialty entrance exam. I wish to opt for Ophthalmology, kindly tell me what are my chances of getting Ophthalmology with this score?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will I get DNB CET exam?
  3. Chances to study Medicine/Orthopedics for a candidate who has scored 221 points in DNB-CET?
  4. Various optiona available in India to pursue PhD in Ophthalmology?
  5. Chances of getting a seat in any branch of DNB CET Dec after scoring 196 marks?
  6. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  7. Any chance to get DCB pharmacy after scoring 190 marks in DNB DEC?
  8. Chances to study MDS for a candidate who has scored 100 marks in PGET?
  9. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  10. Procedure for application of DNB exam and date? Pass percentage for candidates appearing directly after MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the probability to secure a ophthalmology seat after scoring 55% in COMEDK PG medical entrance?
  12. Scope after primary Dnb ophthalmology? Fellowship courses available in India and Abroad?
  13. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Will there be a CET or Centralised Counseling for doing Secondary DNB July session?
  15. Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad?
  16. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  17. List all the DNB courses available after BDS?
  18. Job in IOCL for SC candidate who has scored 21 marks in GATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?