13th November 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study PG Diploma in Marketing and Communication other than Tourism and Hospitality for Bachelor of Hotel Management holder?

Hello sir, Is there any chance to study PG Diploma in Marketing and Communication other than Tourism and Hospitality for Bachelor of Hotel Management holder?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  3. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  4. What is the scope in future for commerce students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after passing 12th?
  6. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  7. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  8. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  9. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  10. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  11. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  13. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  14. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  15. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  16. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  17. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  18. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
26th November 2016, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study PG Diploma in Marketing and Communication other than Tourism and Hospitality for Bachelor of Hotel Management holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Is there any chance to study PG Diploma in Marketing and Communication other than Tourism and Hospitality for Bachelor of Hotel Management holder?

There is no such course in the name of PG Diploma in Marketing and Communication. There is PG Diploma in Marketing Management, PG Diploma in Advertising & Marketing Communication. You can study the PG Diploma in Marketing Management course after the Bachelor of Hotel Management course. The graduates in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible for the course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. The course is available in the following institutions

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Welingkar Education - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?