9th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government jobs if I am Diploma appeared?

sir i am done mechnical diploma but my diploma is appeard so i can apply for govt jobs. I mean am appeared officially not passed.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  4. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  5. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  7. Government jobs for Diploma holder?
  8. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  9. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  10. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  12. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  14. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  15. What are the government jobs for ECE diploma holders?
  16. What are the government jobs for IT graduate and How can they apply for that?
  17. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  18. What are the jobs and where can I apply for government jobs after completing MCA?
13th April 2014, 11:28 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs if I am Diploma appeared?

Hello Friend !!

You can apply for Government Jobs with the Diploma Degree.

You are only eligible to apply for all the jobs in Govt. Sectors when you have great skills in your core subjects and also your aggregate should be more 75% minimum.

Since you have mentioned that you have not passed your Diploma yet, you won't eligible to apply for any of the Govt. Examinations which are necessary to get the job in Govt. Sectors.

Get the Diploma degree and then you can find the job in :

1. Automobile and auto part manufacturers
2. Aerospace industry
3. Various Government sector undertakings
4. Aviation companies
5. Steel plants
6. Thermal plants and gas turbine manufacturers
7. Air conditioning and refrigeration industry
8. Shipping industry
9. Engineering consultancies
10. Armed forces

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?