1st February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Navy after Diploma ECE?

respected sir,
i have completed my 10th std in 2011. now i am doing diploma in ECE (2nd year). my age is 18. i had born in 1995. is there any possible in joining in navy after complition of diploma?
reply me sir..
thaking you..

7th February 2014, 05:33 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join Navy after Diploma ECE?

After completing diploma course your not eligible to apply for Indian Navy examination but after completing degree or master degree you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy examination.

You can apply for after graduation :-

-->> Short Service Commission
-->> Combined Defence Service Exam
-->> Technical Entry

Technical Entry and this examination is conducted by Indian Navy Once in a year for admission to Technical Entry General Service in Indian Navy or Submarine Specialization. To apply for that exam you should be completed engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. To apply for CDS Exam you should be completed B.Sc with Physics or Mathematics or B.E/B.Tech of a recognized Institution. Age should between 19-22 years and no relaxation is applicable.

Short Service Commission : Degree or B.E/B.Tech from a recognized Institution.

So you have to complete degree course to apply for Indian Navy diploma holders are ineligible to apply for Navy recruitment.
10th April 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected,sir i am very interested in navy.but my parents are forced to join in diploma mining.my age is 17-12-1996.is there any eligibility for navy after completion of diploma. thanking you sir
10th April 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected,sir i am very interested in navy.but my parents are forced to join in diploma mining.my age is 17-12-1996.is there any eligibility for navy after completion of diploma. thanking you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?