7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Corporate law after PGDM Marketing is possible? Good institutes and duration of course?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Currently i am persuing my pgdm in major - marketing , minor - operations. nd my background is i have done my b. tech in electronics & instrumentation engineering. I want to persue PG diploma is Corporate law. my query here is - am i eligible for this course? do i need to go for LLB or there is any special facility for MBA graduates???? what all are the good institutions for this? what is the duration of the course? when does the course start?? how much fees do we need to pay?

waiting eagerly for your reply.

Related Questions:
11th February 2014, 06:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Corporate law after PGDM Marketing is possible? Good institutes and duration of course?

Yes,you can go for this course Corporate Law.The duration of the Corporate Law course is of 2 years duration.And this course comes under the level of Post Graduation.So as you have completed PGDM Course in Marketing it is equivalent to the MBA course.So with this course you can apply for the Corporate Law Course.

Corporate law is also referred as the Master of law in Corporate Law or else sometimes it is called as the LLM Corporate law course.This course is basically focuses on the legal rules,study of corporate law in the interdisciplinary framework and comparative framework.Generally to do this course the minimum eligibility qualification is Bachelor of Law from a recognized univesity.As you have Post Graduate Diploma course in marketing,it would be an added advantage to you for doing this Corporate law course.

The minimum percentage of marks you must have attained is 45% for general candidates,for other than general candidates the minimum percentage is only of 40% needed.Some other institutes or Universities conduct their own entrance examination to get admission in to this course.

The Corporate Law college for you is “ NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY - JODHPUR “.You can find your employment in the Banking sector,Insurers,Asset Managers,Law Firms,Regulators,Lecturer in schools,Teacher,Steno-Secretary,Management trainee- legal,Associate corporate law,Assistant Professor-law,Legal counsel,Corporate lawyer,Legal officer,Associate advocate,Corporate events associate and more.
12th February 2014, 03:13 PM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Corporate law after PGDM Marketing is possible? Good institutes and duration of course?

Yes,you can go for this course Corporate Law.The duration of the Corporate Law course is of 2 years duration.And this course comes under the level of Post Graduation.So as you have completed PGDM Course in Marketing it is equivalent to the MBA course.
All the best for your future...
26th April 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

hi.... I have completed graduation in commerce stream , anmd done PGDBM from mum university now i m planning for doing
career in law can you pls help me in selecting which wouuld be better fr me and what does this corporate law helps in for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?