25th August 2011, 10:44 PM
sborhade2824

Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?

Dear Sir,

I have completed diploma electronics & telecommunication in 2008 also having 3 year experience in automobile industry.please suggest me future course for my better impovement.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  2. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  3. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
  4. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  5. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience? -- [New]
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  9. What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  11. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  12. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  13. What should I do further if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  17. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  18. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2013, 04:32 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?

Hi friend
with three year experience in auto mobile industries,you can get a good job in companies.
With job,you can do private degree in your stream.
After completing your degree, your payment and post increases because of degree.
So you can go for master degree in your field
best of luck
2nd June 2013, 04:35 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?

Hi friend
with three year experience in auto mobile industries,you can get a good job in companies.
After completing your degree, your payment and post increases because of degree.
So you can go for master degree in your field,with master degree you can do better.
best of luck
2nd June 2013, 04:38 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
So you can go for master degree in your field,with master degree you can do better.
And also note that exprience matter in this type of work.
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?