10th September 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose for Masters in US under Instrumentation field? Also need the fee details?

I have completed my BE in Instrumentation. And i am willing to do Masters in US. Please recommend me the course for instrumentation and also tell me the fee particulars?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Which organisation is best in Instrumentation field? Contact details of such companies?
  3. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Which is the best branch of MBA?
  6. Which field is better after 2nd PU? Can I choose commerce field after expecting around 70% to 80%?
  7. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  8. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad?
  10. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  11. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  12. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  13. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  14. List of best colleges to do masters in advertisement field?
  15. Which field is better after passing 12th? Can I choose commerce field? Details about BBM, MBA, BSc and MSc?
  16. Can I do M.Ed directly without doing B.Ed but having bachelors degree in Arts and 7 years teaching experience
  17. Fee structure of MS in Instrumentation Technology from Singapore University?
  18. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
6th May 2017, 06:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course to choose for Masters in US under Instrumentation field? Also need the fee details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BE in Instrumentation. And i am willing to do Masters in US. Please recommend me the course for instrumentation and also tell me the fee particulars?

List of courses to choose for Masters in US under instrumentation field is given below;

MS in Instrumentation
MS in Physics with Specialty in Instrumentation
Master of Science in Instrumentation
MS in Physics with Instrumentation Emphasis
MSc Biomedical Engineering and Instrumentation
MSc Instrumentation and Control Engineering

Fee for the Masters course in USA public universities is Rs 13 lakh to Rs 20 lakh per year. The fees and other admission details are available in the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?