14th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Vivek viki

Which organisation is best in Instrumentation field? Contact details of such companies?

Dear Sir ,
I completed my graduation this year 2015. I am fresher now so I need to know about core company's located in Bangalore and address details. and also which organization is the best in instrumentation field if I wanna do a course on it. I hope that you will definitely intimate me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Regards,
( VIVEK )

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship for B.E 3rd year in Electrical?
  2. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad with their contact details?
  3. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation in various fields?
  4. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad and India with contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  7. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  9. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  10. What is the scope of bachelor of computer in science?
  11. Lis tof the instrumentation companies in Tamilnadu? I have completed B.E in instrumentation
  12. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  13. How to apply for 6 months training in IT Company?
  14. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. Whcih are the good companies for instrumentation companies?
  16. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  17. Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?
  18. How to know off-campus details for core or software companies?
11th June 2015, 04:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which organisation is best in Instrumentation field? Contact details of such companies?

There are many very good companies which are there in Banglore which are very good as far as the instrumentation field is concerned. Some of the companies's details are given below as the following list-

>> Bhaskara Advanced Automation
29 7th Main Road Above Srinath Silk Centre Bangalore

>> Invensys Engineers
#160 6th Cross,9th Main Bangalore- 080-42088712

>> Ezone Security Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Cabin No 105,20 Gold Tower,50 Bangalore- 080-22211961

>> Creative SPM
7th Cross, BT Krishnappa Layout Abbigere Industrial Area Laxmipur Main Road Bangalore- 9880063346

>> Universal Automation Pvt Ltd
64, 1st Floor, 18th Cross, 6th Main Bangalore- 7350016210

You can contact these companies and then follow the instructions given by the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?