28th April 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication?

Sir/Mam, I am completed three years diploma in electronics &communication engineering. I am eligible for this exam or not eligible and please tell me the diploma based goverment job? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of diploma course?
  2. How many years I can try out IBPS Clerk bank exam?
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?
  5. Am I apply to apply for IBPS SO IT Officer 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I qualify for IBPS? I have done diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  8. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  9. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Can I apply for IAS exam after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  16. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?
29th April 2017, 03:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication?

IBPS refers to Institute of banking and personnel Selection and it conducts several bank examinations for recruitment of bank employees in different branches of around 20 nationalized banks of India.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in IBPS bank clerk examination after completion of your three years of diploma in electronics and communication degree course then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for the same as the minimum educational requirement for appearing in the same examination is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

For more details and updates about IBPS bank clerk examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.

As far as you are concerned about the government job options available for you after completion of your diploma course then you have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL examination. Apart from this you can become junior engineer in various government departments and in Indian railways by qualifying SSC JE entrance examination and RRB entrance examinations respectively.

For more details about SSC examinations you can visit the link www.ssc.nic.in and for details about RRB entrance examination you can visit the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in,
29th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am completed three years diploma in electronics &communication engineering. I am eligible for this exam or not eligible and please tell me the diploma based goverment job? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination after completion of the three year diploma in electronics and communication. Candidates must have Graduation Degree from any recognized university of State Government or Central Government for applying to the IBPS Clerk examination. Candidates must have knowledge of operating a computer, must have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations. Therefore, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examinations without graduation in any discipline.
29th April 2017, 07:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for clerk is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for clerical exam. The minimum age limit is 20 years.

You can not apply for Clerk exam after Diploma in Electronics and Communication. Diploma candidates can apply for SSC Junior Engineer entrance exam for job in government sector.
29th April 2017, 07:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your diploma in electronics and communication engineering which is a degree equivalent to higher secondary school degree you are not eligible for applying for IBPS bank clerk examination as for the same the minimum educational requirement is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about other government jobs with your educational qualification then I would like to let you know that the best options for you is the option of junior engineer for which you need to qualify SSC JE and RRB entrance examination.

Also you can join Indian Army and Indian Navy as a tradesmen by qualifying their respective rallies followed by common entrance examination or become lower divisional clerk by qualifying SSC entrance examination.

For more details about above mentioned examinations you can refer to the links www.ssc.nic.in, www.rrbgov.nic.in, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
29th April 2017, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised institution. To be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination.
29th April 2017, 11:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication course from an AICTE recognised institution.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS Clerk examination is completion of Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university. You should be at least 21 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination.
29th April 2017, 11:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of IBPS is Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection.

The requirements for IBPS Clerk exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Age limit: 20-30 years.

You are not eligible for IBPS Clerk exam after diploma in electronics and communication.
29th April 2017, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, diploma is not enough to make you eligible for IBPS clerk exam. You need to have at least graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

You can try for some other jobs based on your diploma qualification. Most of the engineering PSU have jobs for diploma holders.
29th April 2017, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, as far as the eligibility criteria that you have mentioned above I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As Diploma course is not a Graduate Degree, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Examination.

>> I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma course in order to be eligible.

>> As Diploma is an Undergraduate course, you are not eligible to apply for clerical based jobs. So for this you are required to pursue Graduation as the minimum educational qualification required is Bachelor degree.

>> And you may not find good number of jobs with Diploma qualification. So doing Graduation is mandatory for appearing in Clerical cadre examination's.
30th April 2017, 12:36 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed three years diploma course in Electronics and communication engineering and want to know whether you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam or not.

**I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for IBPS Exam. The main reason is you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for IBPS clerk exam is student must possess graduation degree from any recognized university. So, Diploma candidates are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

**You can also check the eligibility criteria of IBPS clerk in detailed notification in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ibps clerk notification.pdf(257.7 KB, 15 views)
30th April 2017, 09:42 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, diploma degree is not sufficient to appear for IBPS entrance examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination for recruitment as Clerk or PO in banks is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you have to pursue B.Tech./B.E or equivalent degree from a recognised university to appear for examination. The minimum age limit to appear for examination is 20-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
30th April 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

No you can't apply for IBPS clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication because educational qualification required to apply for IBPS Clerk examination is completion of Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university. You should be at least 21 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination.
30th April 2017, 07:02 PM
mohantysubhrakant

Talking Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication?

Sorry you can't apply for IBPS clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication because educational qualification required to apply for IBPS Clerk examination is completion of Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university. You should be at least 21 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination.
7th May 2017, 12:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized University, then you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?