17th October 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Diploma admission in Architect course in Hyderabad?

I have got 10th CBSC 86% AND TS POLYCET I have got 13537 rank. Can i get admission in the diploma in Architect in Womens college in hyderabad?

Related Questions:
18th October 2015, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Diploma admission in Architect course in Hyderabad?

There are few women polytechnics in Hyderabad and there will be very high competition for getting admission. The rank you have got is not good enough to get you admission because women colleges are very less with seats limited.

Hence, if you are asked to attend counselling then attend it and fill all the colleges in which you want admission and hope for the best.
6th December 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to become an architect. Can I get free admission after SSC in any better college in Hyderabad.waiting for humble reply .call 9705165986 plzzzzzzz......
6th May 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested in architecture and I have recently completed my SSC which course is best for me rather than diploma in architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?