15th February 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Pharmacy? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I would like to know how many years does Diploma Pharmacy course has? I want to do this Diploma course. Kind;y tell me what entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

Related Questions:
20th February 2016, 12:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Pharmacy? Entrance exam to get admission?

Diploma in Pharmacy course consists of 3 years and the entrance examination which will get you admission in the course is JEXPO. You will have to appear and clear the entrance examination in order to get admission in any good college.
20th February 2016, 01:02 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Pharmacy? Entrance exam to get admission?

The course duration for Diploma in Pharmacy is of 3 years and in order to get admission in the course you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted for admission in your respected state. Each state conducts their own entrance test in order to provide admission to candidates in Diploma course, therefore you need to appear and clear the entrance examination and pursue the course from any good college.
20th February 2016, 09:16 AM
Jitu369

Diploma in Pharmacy(D.Pharma) is an undergraduate diploma course in pharmacy.

Diploma in pharmacy is 2 years duration course after 10+2.

You can appear for D.Pharma if you have pursued 10+2 or its equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology from recognised educational board with minimum 50%.

There is no any entrance exam for D.Pharmacy. If you fullfill the above eligibility criteria then you can apply for D.Pharmacy & you will get selected on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?