10th October 2011, 12:04 AM
pallaviN

Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

hi...
am doing final year diploma in civil engineering... n i wanna do B.arch after diploma... so which exam i should take? s there any exam other than CET? n can write AIEEE for BE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  8. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?
  9. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  11. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  13. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Which course I can take up next after completion of graduation course in correspondence mode?
  17. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  18. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
11th October 2011, 12:14 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Dear Friend

As you have done diploma in engineering you can appear almost all engineering
entrances whether it is for B.Arch. or B.E./B.Tech.

B.Arch. is generally 5 year course in Architecture.

For doing B.Arch. you should apply for two major entrance exams which are;

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
and
AIEEE (B.Arch.)

The NATA is conducted after the registration process begins and upto September.

At the time of registration you can choose a test date and test center.
The test date and test center are allotted on the basis of choices made and availability.

The advt. for registration is published after March every year.

visit: http://www.nata.in/

AIEEE (B.Arch.)

The notification for AIEEE should be available in November. Test shall be conducted in April.

Visit: http://aieee.nic.in/

Apart from these you can also appear AIEEE for B.E./B.Tech. courses but you will have
to read Physics, Chemistry and Maths. of Std.11&12 to qualify the exam.
27th November 2011, 02:03 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallaviN View Post
hi...
am doing final year diploma in civil engineering... n i wanna do B.arch after diploma... so which exam i should take? s there any exam other than CET? n can write AIEEE for BE?
HI,
If you diploma is approve by A.I.C.T.E then you can apply for any entrance exam and if you qualify that you can chose any course.
-Some exam like:-
-iit-jee
-AIEEE
-State level engineering exam
-manipal university exam
-BITs engineering exam

Good luck!
10th December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I DID MY DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGG./ but i have 4 atkt.
i dnt wanna give up
if i wld get a chance to atleast get some good admission , i wld glad to study.

so in less 55% - 65%

whch is better path to go?--------- i m good at studies.

plz if u cld help me cntct on ([email protected])
22nd January 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN......CAN I APPEAR FOR NATA EXAM
5th February 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am complete in Diploma in civil engineering.I am intrest to join Architecture.which entrance exam write.
1st March 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in electrical engineering , nd I m lateral entry student can i am apply India coast guard form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?