23rd May 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?

After completion of diploma in civil engineering for what exam can we attent in police job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  2. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  4. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  5. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  6. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  7. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  9. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I attend civil service examination after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  12. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  14. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job through civil Service after doing a job in Police Department?
  17. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  18. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
7th July 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?

what course to do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
7th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?

what course to do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
14th October 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I complited diploma in civil and I want to become police officer......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?