23rd March 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?

Hello everyone,
I want to study Diploma in Agriculture course,
but I have passed my Matric with 50% marks,
so I am eligible to get admission in this course or not?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  6. Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  8. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  9. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Which are the scholarship exams to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  13. What should I do to study universe and stars, constellations after matriculation?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  16. Can we do Mechanical engineering Diploma through IP University after Matriculation?
  17. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  18. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
5th April 2015, 12:47 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?

Eligibility to do Diploma in Agriculture:

* Applicant must have completed his 10th class with minimum of 40% of Marks.

* The candidate need to appear in the entrance test conducted University.

If you get qualified in the Entrance Test, then you are eligible to study Diploma in agriculture.
5th April 2015, 11:33 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?

Yes, you can take admission in Diploma in Agriculture Engineering with 50% marks in 10th.
Just you have to appear in the entrance exam for diploma as like..
JEXPO, DCECE etc.
To take admission in best college you made good rank in entrance exam for diploma.
6th April 2015, 01:18 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, for getting the admission in the diploma you need to write an entrance examination called as Pre Poly Technique test (PPT).

Based on the rank secured by you in the PPT you will be called for counselling and there you fill your choices.

The marks of 10th standard do not have a value if you apply for the diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?