1st June 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Saga Institute of Management Studies for Diploma course in Accounting & Auditing. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  2. How many Diploma in Accounting & Auditing seats are available in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  5. Admission criteria and course structure of Diploma(Arts & Craft) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  6. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  9. What is the value of studying in ICWAI?
  10. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  13. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  15. Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma(Database Administration) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  17. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  18. What I have to do after completing my degree in CA?
23rd February 2023, 11:24 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

The Diploma in Accounting & Auditing course at Saga Institute of Management Studies is designed to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the accounting and auditing concepts, principles, and practices. The course duration is typically 1 year.

Here is the course structure for the Diploma in Accounting & Auditing:
  • Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Taxation
  • Auditing
  • Business Communication
  • Company Law and Secretarial Practice
  • Financial Management

The above courses may vary slightly depending on the institution, but generally, this is what you can expect in a Diploma in Accounting & Auditing course. Additionally, some institutes may also provide practical training sessions or internships to students to gain real-world experience.
23rd February 2023, 11:25 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

The Diploma in Accounting & Auditing course at Saga Institute of Management Studies is a one-year program. The course covers various topics such as financial accounting, auditing, taxation, and business communication. The course structure typically includes classroom lectures, practical training, and project work. Students will also have the opportunity to participate in industry visits and guest lectures from professionals in the field. Upon completion of the program, students will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in accounting and auditing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?