13th July 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?

Hi, I am studying diploma in petrochemical, after this which be course I choose, I don’t need to study again BE petrochemical. Please prefer other courses after diploma in petrochemical.

14th July 2017, 12:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?

Courses after completion of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering:

There are several courses available to pursue after successful completion of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course. One of the best courses to do after Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Petroleum Engineering. As you are asking about courses other than B.E in Petrochemical courses, here are several courses that are available. They are,

>> B.Sc in Petroleum Science

>> Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Petroleum

>> M.Sc in Petroleum Science

The best course after Diploma in petrochemical Engineering is B.E/ B.Tech in Petroleum Refinery, Petrochemical Engineering, Applied Petroleum Engineering, ..etc., So I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering or if you are not interested, then the best course I would suggest you to do B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?