11th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology course available in Cogswell College? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?
  4. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  6. Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  7. Which degree courses are available to study Biotechnology Engineering? How many years it takes for completion?
  8. What is the scope for sound engineering?
  9. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  10. What are the fields for medicine course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  12. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  13. Course structure of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  15. Which are the colleges offering ceramic engineering in India as short term course?
  16. Which are the distance learnig course related to multimedia?
  17. Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana? -- [New]
  18. How much rank should I get to enter in aeronautical engineering?
14th June 2018, 07:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?

You will learn about below listed topics in Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology program i.e.
> Desktop Production Fundamentals
> Studio Production
> Music Perception and Cognition
> Interactive Audio Production
> Music Theory
> Digital Sound Synthesis

Duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?