27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology from Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  4. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  6. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  7. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology?
  8. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  9. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  10. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  11. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  16. How many Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology seats are available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  18. Can we do MLT after B.Sc Biotechnology?
20th February 2023, 01:50 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

The duration of this course is 2 years to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology.

The Course Structure of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology is:-

*Computer Application

*Communicative English

*Radiation Physics

*Physics

*First Aid

*Radio Therapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?