4th November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?

i want to know the fee struture for P.G.Diploma in human rights and what are the scopes for this course.

29th March 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?

Want to persue acardemic diploma in international human rights and humanitarian law for a period of 3-6 months based on my previous working experience in the the same field. I will be happy to apply as soonest possible and will send my cv for further consideration for the same. the preffered course is distance learning

Plse quickly reply to my email address
[email protected]

Best regards

Ibrahim
7th June 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?

Jobs after PG diploma in human rights
7th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

fee structure for PG diploma in human rights?what is the scope for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?