5th June 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the course fee of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) which is available in St. Thomas University School of Law? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  2. Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  3. Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Human Rights in St. Philomena’s College?
  5. Requirements to secure LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) admission in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Human Rights) in NLUJA, Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  8. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  9. Fee expenses of LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [New]
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  12. List of colleges and fees required to study LLB course? How can I get education loan?
  13. Fee expenses of LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  15. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  17. Eligibility for law professor in India
  18. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
30th June 2018, 12:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?

"LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law"

=>Course structure:
The Rule of Law, International Law in the 21st Century, Natural Law, Comparative Law, Poverty Law and Economic Justice, Cyber
security Law, Legal Storytelling, Sexual Identity and the Law, Canon Law, and Women and the Law, Human Trafficking Law, Immigration Law, Family Law, Elder Law, Election Law, Health and Human Rights, Law and Literature, Law and Biomedicine, and Jurisprudence.*

LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in "St. Thomas University School of Law" is a course duration of 2 Semesters.
30th June 2018, 06:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?

"LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law"

=>Course structure:
The Rule of Law, International Law in the 21st Century, Natural Law, Comparative Law, Poverty Law and Economic Justice, Cyber
security Law, Legal Storytelling, Sexual Identity and the Law, Canon Law, and Women and the Law, Human Trafficking Law, Immigration Law, Family Law, Elder Law, Election Law, Health and Human Rights, Law and Literature, Law and Biomedicine, and Jurisprudence.*

LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in "St. Thomas University School of Law" is a course duration of 2 Semesters.

Tution fee and living expenses is around $69,328.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?