18th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Does Munnar Catering College offer Campus Placement to Professional Cookery Diploma students?

I want to do Diploma in Professional Cookery from Munnar Catering College. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Professional Cookery in Karnataka
  5. Does Lovely Professional University offer campus placement to candidates through VLSI Design Diploma course?
  6. Does C-DAC, Chennai offer Campus Placement to Graphic and Animation Diploma students?
  7. Does Dayalbagh Educational Institute offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Business Economics students?
  8. Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?
  9. Does Arena Animation, Kolkata offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Mass Media and Communications students? -- [New]
  10. Does RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
  12. Chances to get job in TCS being a B.Tech Electrical student?
  13. Job opportunities through Diploma in Professional Cookery course?
  14. Does Jadavpur University offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology students?
  15. Does Institute for Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Library Science students?
  16. Does Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism students?
  17. Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Hotel Management students?
28th May 2019, 02:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Munnar Catering College offer Campus Placement to Professional Cookery Diploma students?

Munnar Catering College

Yes, Munnar Catering College offers Campus Placement to Professional Cookery Diploma students.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Trida Building, Opp. Medical College
Trivandrum, Kerala 695011, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?