18th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Munnar Catering College for studying Diploma in Professional Cookery course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?
  2. Does Munnar Catering College offer Campus Placement to Professional Cookery Diploma students?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Professional Cookery in Karnataka
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  7. Job opportunities through Diploma in Professional Cookery course?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  9. Admission procedure to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in E-Commerce in SM College?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management courses from IIHMs? How to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College? -- [New]
  13. I am 20 years old and have completed 10th : How to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  15. Eligibility to get Diploma(Hotel & Catering Management) admission in Periyar University for a candidate who has completed 12th about 4 years ago?
  16. Can I join Hotel Management after graduating in Mathematics?
  17. How much time it take to complete the Diploma course in Catering and Restaurant Management after 10th?
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Nanotechnology in Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi?
18th May 2018, 05:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Munnar Catering College for studying Diploma in Professional Cookery course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates can apply online or download the application and apply for the Diploma in Professional Cookery course admission to the Munnar Catering College. Candidates who have passed 10th or equivalent examinations are eligible to study the Diploma in Professional Cookery course in Munnar Catering College. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Munnar Catering College website link is given Click Here
19th May 2018, 04:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College:

In order to pursue this 1 year Diploma in Professional Cookery course in Munnar Catering college, you are required to meet the basic educational qualification required. You must have successfully passed 10th class or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university.

Number of seats - 30 seats

Duration of the course - 1 year

Click here for More Detailed Information

Admission Process:

@ You are required to fill up the application and you need to send the same to the respective centers with the application fee of Rs.1000/- by DD drawn in favour of "Munna Catering College" payable at Munnar/ Cochin/ Trivandrum

@ You are required to make advance registration for getting admission into this college and I am providing you a link where you can find all the details of the course admission process and you may also enquire if you have any doubts.

For Enquiry - +91 4868 249900/ +91 94477 46664

Click here for Admission Process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?