28th April 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take between diploma in automobile and robotics engineering?

Which course to take between diploma in automobile or robotics engineering? Can you please suggest me the best one to go for? It will be helpful if you can guide me on the same as I need to opt for the course. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  8. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  9. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  10. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  12. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  13. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
30th April 2017, 10:50 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take between diploma in automobile and robotics engineering?

Both the courses are very good and interesting but my suggestion to you is that you should choose one in which you have personal interest. Diploma in Automobile has good scope in automobile sectors like Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Hero-Honda etc. On the other hand after pursuing diploma in robotics you may serve as robot operator, Hitech robotic trainer, production engineer etc.
So, go for any one as per your interest and comfort ability.
30th April 2017, 11:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take between diploma in automobile and robotics engineering?

Diploma automobile engineering and diploma in robotics engineering are both good fields and have great career scopes. Therefore, it would be very difficult to choose between these two. But, you can do one thing, just think about the field in which you are interested the most and can score good marks. Your interest plays an important role here, you cannot cope up with the field in which you are not interested at all. Your interest will not only help you to perform well in that field, but also you can perform well in your professional career. So, choose something in which you are interested the most and then go for it.
1st May 2017, 12:15 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Diploma in Robotics is more preferable over Diploma in Automobile engineering. Hence, if you are interested in Robotics, then you should go for it. You can pursue this course from Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic College. After completing Diploma in Robotics, you have so many career opportunities in TATA, ISRO, ABB etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?